Day 6 of the sneak peek week for my 7th book release!
Reviews of chapter 1 proofreaders! With a variety of ages to show it’s suitable for everyone above 14! I never could’ve imagined the amazing feedback! I hope it gets you excited too!
- Ash (20): It is amazing! Aw man I really loved it.
- Lisa (17): I really liked it! I don’t know much about books. It’s been a while since I read a book, but it was good! I was first like, huh? What is it about? In a good way. I wanted to know what was going to happen. And then it was answered later. There are so many questions I my head about this that can’t be answered yet. I really want to know what will happen next.
- Julie (33): Omg that first chapter was intense and amazing and scary! I can’t wait to know what will happen to Zach and all the boys there. Those people may seem nice, but I smell something fishy coming. I loved it, sincerely. Can’t wait for the rest, you got me hyped. Perhaps it’s also because I love this kind of apocalyptic stories. I deep feel something is not right with those people and that the ‘attack’ might not be so ‘unnatural’ after all. Really eager to read all of it.
- Conan (17): It’s so awesome. I crave more after having read it.
- Simone (19): Okay so I read your chapter in the middle of the night and I kinda need chapter 2 now. Come on, you can’t leave me hanging.
- Kae (31): I have to tell, I loved your scenery descriptions. It felt like watching a movie and I could easily imagine them. Sometimes I find scenery descriptions a bit too overwhelming but in your case it was rich and really enjoyable! The plot is utterly interesting, I’m actually hooked on the story and have a lot of questions about what’s going on and what’s going to happen. At the end of the chapter I had the ‘I want more’ feeling.
- Charles (20): Overall I really liked it. And you described everything very well. I know it’s only the first chapter but it was pretty good. I really enjoy reading it and it distracts me too. I don’t know who told you your writing sucked but they must be crazy. You deserve all the compliments. You are really good at this. Some things made me upset at first, but I was also super shocked. Which is a good thing in my opinion. I really didn’t see some things coming. A book rarely surprises me this much. And chapter 3, it was actually really good! Like really. It was that good! And I just finished chapter 4 and it was so freaking good. It was captivating. I felt like I was there with Zach. Experienced all the emotions with him. And I’m always curious about what comes next. And the way Zach thinks. You just wrote so well. I felt like I was Zach while reading. The way you deliver the story is amazing.
- Pesta (30): First of all, I’d like to say right off the bat that I liked it and I finished chapter one feeling I’d totally want to keep reading if I had more. As far as chapter one goes, I think it’s a pretty broad spectrum. I liked how visual you’re keeping it. It’s often overlooked in books or there is no balance between either dry description or ‘’too much to keep up and not get distracted.’’ I also liked how you draw attention to the character’s feelings (as an emotional state).
- Jordy (20): The chapter already takes my attention in the very beginning! Furthermore, I believe it is a good introduction to the main character. I am curious to the rest of the book.
- Marit (21): I read most of chapter one and have to say I love it already! I loved that you immediately get immersed in the story and I love the way that you have written it! The story is very well-written and immediately makes you want to read more to know what happens. It is very detailed and good to read and understand!
- Benjamin (25): It’s well-written and immersive. Which are strong points. The intention to detail falls in favour later down the story. As especially the inner thoughts of the boy are described masterly. Your writing style is immersive and easy to follow.